Monday, June 2, 2008

Family.....

I'm going to get sentimental in this post and I'm sorry if it makes you all uncomfortable. I've been thinking lately about how much I miss my family. I wish I can see everyone more often but it's difficult when you live far away from each other. Ever since I've moved out of the house and ventured to Ogden, UT at the age of 18 I've gained a greater appreciation for all of you. I think we have grown closer through this blog. I like to see what occurs in your daily lives. Let's continue to grow closer. I'm grateful that we are an eternal family and that we can be together forever. Family is important to me and I can't wait to laugh with you all again. I'm very excited to see everyone at the reunion this summer I think it will be fun!

Once again, sorry for the sentiment.

Love, Amy

3 comments:

jenbahrens said...

Thanks Amy! We're glad you like us. I feel the same way about my family and missing them. We're super excited about the reunion too!

janellelee said...

awwww, amy, that is so nice. i would like to ditto those comments. we miss everyone too. i never laugh so hard as i do when i am with my siblings. we are super excited to see everyone:)

grandma said...

Amy, you are missed by everyone. Families need to stay close to each other. It will be so much fun in July.