Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's day

Happy Mother's day to the greatest mother in the world! I'm so thankful you're our mother. You've always been a tender caregiver and I've always appreciated your good example. I will always have the image of you praying at your bedside in my mind. As a child, I knew prayer was important to you because you always prayed so, it has always been important to me too. I know that's because of your influence.

I'm thankful for your advice and help on the new baby Riley and I are going to have. I have alot of questions and you are an expert on taking care of babies. I hope I can be the nurturer you were/are.

Have a great day! We love you!

Amy and Riley

1 comments:

Ryan said...

Mom,

We are so lucky to have you as our mom. You took such great care of us and you continue to be an inspiration to us all. We love you and say thank you for being such a great mom!

Happy Mothers Day,

Ryan and Melanie