Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Janelle Lee



Here's some reasons why we love Janelle:

She's fun. ex: She had the idea to build a fort in mom's backyard.

She always makes interesting comments on facebook (i.e. "Can I describe myself as staccato?")

She's an involved parent.

She loves her family and takes great care of them

She's hilarious!

She likes to watch reality shows about people who hunt ghosts or other unexplained creatures. (i.e. ghost adventures and Destination truth)

She has an amazing jewlery collection

She teaches her children the gospel

She is VERY organized

I know when I go to her house she will introduce me to a delicious new snack. (i.e. turkey wraps from costco.)

She is a thoughtful person.

WE love you janelle! We hope you have a great birthday.

Love, Amy, Riley, and Evelyn.

3 comments:

Ryan said...

Great post about Janelle. Melanie and I love Janelle and her great family, too!

Happy Birthday!

cobrakaidojo said...

Yes, Happy Birthday Janelle. You are irreplaceable.

Jon

cobrakaidojo said...

Janelle:

1. Is the favorite child of both Mom and Dad (a title I held for many years but have lost since I live in New Jersey)
2. Is a true philosopher--things have to make sense to her or she won't just accept them.
3. Is incredibly thoughtful remembering EVERYONE's birthdays with a card or gift.
4. Is creative and artistic--she makes beautiful things.
5. Is a "cool" aunt--my kids secretly love it when she teased them about loving Justin Bieber. They also loved the hip music she introduced them to.
6. Introduced me to Psych--my new favorite TV show.
7. Has a fascination with the gory and dark side of life that is a little concerning.
8. Is beautiful.
9. Is a strong mother.
10. Is quietly spiritual and devoted to the gospel.

I love you Janelle--have a great day!

Jen