Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I'm Done


These are before and after shots


I feel as though a heavy burden has been lifted off of my shoulders. I feel.......free. There is nothing that gave me more pleasure then telling my sexist, racist, stuck in the 50s boss, that I will be leaving after two weeks. I no longer am going to work for him. I wish I could tell him how I really feel about him. How I hate his management style, how I think he should set the raccoons free into the wild instead of killing them. Everyday, I went to work I prayed that I could soften my heart towards him. I really tried hard to like him, but it was just no use. I guess I'm far far away from ever being Christlike. He was just too much for me. But now, I can pursue a different career, one far away from animal trapping and angry customers. I'm free.

4 comments:

Ryan said...

On the last day you should just walk into his office and, in a furious sweeping of the arms, remove all the papers from his desk. Then walk away. There's nothing worse than working for someone who is an idiot.

janellelee said...

scary before face amy...i almost didn't recognize you! but i am glad that you are finally rid of that freak and away from the caged beasts.

jenbahrens said...

Amy--you deserve better! I'm so happy for you!

cobrakaidojo said...

Amy,

Make sure you get your final paycheck.

Also, in the "before" picture it looks like you have a "sleepy" or "slow" right eye. Have you had your eyes checked for abnormalities lately?

Dad