Monday, February 4, 2008

The news you've all been waiting for

Hello. So I know I'm a little late to be jumping on the band wagon but I've started up a blog. You can look at it here: http://youaremyfave.blogspot.com/ Warning: I know you all want to know the everyday happenings of Ryan and I but this blog is mostly dedicated to my design/fashion finds. It may bore some of you. Warning: Some of you may hate my style. To those of you who do, just don't look at my blog. Warning: This is not an original idea. There are thousands of other blogs out there dedicated to the same kind of stuff. In fact, I get most of my ideas from other blogs, so sue me. So there it is, spread the word and most importantly comment on all of my awesomeness.

PS Lost was soooo good last week!

1 comments:

jenbahrens said...

I like your blog! Keep it up. Joseph likes your green dress because its his favorite color. How's your job going? Do you like it?