Sunday, October 14, 2012

Spokane visit













I am so glad that I decided to go up to Spokane last minute.  It was so fun to meet Beck (& see Melanie).  When Melanie walked into the restaurant with Beck, we (Jon, Mom, & I) were frantic to hold him.  He was so bright eyed and alert & constantly moving.  He was so much bigger than I thought it would be.  He is such a cute little man.  He was intently staring at Faye and trying to figure her out.  I really enjoyed our short visit with them!  Then me and the 3 girls and mom went off to explore Gonzaga with Jon.  He has a VERY nice apt.  & the campus was beautiful and clean.  Everyone we walked by seemed to be friendly and smile at me.  I was very alarmed by this.  It seems like a very nice place to study.    Question is....who will Jon root for? Bulldogs or Cougars?? 
Thanks Melanie and Jon!  That was a really fun day for me & my girls!!!

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Cute pictures. I wish I could have been there. I am glad you guys got to go over.

Amy said...

Looks like a fun visit! Really cute pictures. Beck and Faye are so cute.