Sunday, November 4, 2007

Movie Review from Ryan


We went to see "Dan in Real Life" yesterday and it was excellent. It was very funny, but it is not a typical Steve Carrell comedy. Instead it was a tasteful film done by the same company that did the recent pride and predjudice movie. Aside from having a good message, it is also very clean. Everything about the movie was very natural and realistic. The dialogue and the characters were all down to earth; nothing stank of hollywood. We both thought it was great and we recommend it to all.

We also took a tour of the Olympic Training Complex in Colorado Springs, CO. They have training fascilities for a bunch of the events there. Mel loves the Olympics and desperately wants to work there.

3 comments:

cobrakaidojo said...

Ryan, based on your review I am very excited to see this movie! I already thought it looked pretty good. I'm glad to see you've had a little time for recreation amidst the grind of law school. Are things going well?

Love,
Jen

Amy said...

I really want to see that movie too. We heard from a couple other people that it was good show, your review reaffirms the fact that I want to see it.

Chadders said...

Ryan, Julie and I saw it as well and totally loved it! I thought it was very well written - three thumbs up :)