Saturday, March 8, 2008

Hi to All


I have been working on a project. I bought a used desk from St. Vincent De Paul and am
trying to refinish it.

Here is a picture of the original desk and shelf:




The gashes and holes have been filled in, it has been sanded and I have put a primer on

it:




Next it will be painted. Stay tuned for the exciting finish!





Yea! another thing. I am looking forward to the new Indiana Jones Movie!!!!! Check out



the trailer. It looks fun.


Video URL: http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-US&brand=&vid=ce3ccc37-e5f4-4f6e-9421-acf50b9d8b19 (If you are unable to click the link, please copy and paste the URL in the browser to watch the video.)

Love from Mom


4 comments:

Ryan said...

I'm excited to see the new indiana jones movie as well.

Jonny said...

harrison doesnt look that old in the new movie. amazing what surgery and make up can do.

Amy said...

That's great you're keeping busy with a project. I too, am looking forward to the Indiana Jones movie. Where are you going to put the desk? Are you replacing it with the one the computer sits on?

cobrakaidojo said...

Mom, I think its really nice that you're making something for Mike. It looks great!