Sunday, March 16, 2008

Villians

I really like certain villians in television or movies. I don't necessarily want them to triumph over good, but when you have a villian where you just despise them, it just makes the show more exciting. It makes the victory of the hero sweeter. If I were to star in a movie, I'd want to play the evil person because I want to be able to terrorize the good people but then at the end be conquered by the hero. These are some of my favorite villians and I will tell you why.

Darth Vader needs no introduction. I like him because he strikes fear into the hearts of everyone in the Galactic Empire. Even those who support him, fear him. He's probably the most powerful villian listed.



Benjamin Linus from the television show "Lost." He has no special power. His genius comes from playing with people's minds. He has the innate abililty to get inside someone's mind and make them doubt themselves. Ben always remains ten steps ahead of everyone else and knows how to lie convincingly.



Sylar from the television show "Heroes." This guy just scares me to death. He's always lurking in dark corners and what makes him so terrifying is his complete carelessness for human life. He kills anyone who stands in his way or has something he wants without a thought. He has no regret for all the people he's murdered.


The infamous Lex Luther. The genius determined to kill Superman. I enjoy him as a villian because of his heartlessness and greed. He's always setting out to gain for himself. He will never destroy Superman, he's no match for the man of steel.

4 comments:

janellelee said...

yes, i can relate more to the villian in movies as well. one of my favorite villians is gaston from beauty and the beast. cheesy? yes, but i cant help myself. also, i enjoyed biff, from back to the future.

cobrakaidojo said...

My favorite villan is Alan Iverson. There is something about him. He is a tatooed thug, but somehow I want him to succeed in destroying the confidence of all NBA point guards.

Dad

cobrakaidojo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cobrakaidojo said...

Some villains I like are Red Grant (From Russia With Love), Sean Miller (Patriot Games), Alec Trevelyan (Goldeneye), and The Joker (Batman). I don't know. There is just something about these villains that impresses me.

Evan