Wednesday, November 19, 2008

a few comments that some of you might not have known, but maybe you do...
1. Evan got his LIFE badge and now just needs to figure out an eagle project...if anyone might have ideas????
2. Evan's GPA is a 3.5 this quarter, right evan?
3. i overreacted today (big suprise) abt. the dentist, mom, sorry i called you and happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. i just wasnt sure what to do...so thanks and everything is just fine!
4. michael (my husband) was looking at some photos we took last week and saw this one of me and said that he thought i looked like jen and that he had never thought that before....what do you think about that? do we look alike?

4 comments:

Amy said...

I don't really think you look like Jen in that picture. You look more like Shirley Temple.

Ryan said...

Good job attacking life, Evan.

The Blodgett scowl, squwint, or whatever you want to call it, looks like Jen, Grandma Blodgett, Dad, and probably me.

jenbahrens said...

Hi--I don't see the resemblance. I wish I looked more like you Janelle!

jenbahrens said...

By the way Evan, I'm really excited about your GPA and your Life badge! Congratulations!