Monday, November 17, 2008

Here is our 'murder' party. It was really fun! ours was in 1936. Michael was a lawyer/golfer, i was an "actress". Neither of us was the killer, but we were both shady characters. It was fun. I most enjoyed my mink...i did feel glamorous when i had it one. I bought it at value village and I was a little nervous that someone might have died in it. But I loved it anyway. The game was like 4 hours long...amy how long did yours go? we all kept getting up and getting food and stuff, so we didnt play just straight thru. But, it was fun!







this picture of me is funny b/c i am trying to be all fabulous in my dirty bathroom...

3 comments:

Amy said...

Yeah, ours lasted a long time too, it was probably around four hours. Great costumes.

Jonny said...

the only good customes are michaels and janelles. everyone elses arent very good. the customes at amys party are much better

janellelee said...

we are older with kids, so we dont get into the dressing up as much as the youngins...amy, do you have any of these games that we could borrow?