Thursday, October 8, 2009

Nothing to Say but this.....

I have absolutely nothing in particular to say. It's 11:37 pm and I am still awake. This is abnormal for me. I ususally fall asleep around 10:30. I've been trying to think of something interesting to say on the blog so I can spark some life back into it. I was just reading some of the old posts that we had and they were hilarious. I'm not running anymore. I've become my own worst nightmare. I used to be so energized and eager to monitor everyone's exercise habits. Now I have to worry about my own. I've become a hypocrite basically. I'll have to try again. Just some thoughts I've had about everyone,

Jen, I enjoy talking to you on the phone. You set a great example for all of us. I'm glad you are trying to live a healthy lifesyle. I really enjoyed your post about christian's soccer game. Tell him great job!
Ron, I hope your job is going well. I don't know how you do it, but you always manage to be upbeat and happy.
Janelle, I'm excited for little Jane. I think that is a cute name. Post some pictures of her and your other little ones. Stay positive. One of the talents you possess that I wish I had is your ability to turn a mess into a masterpiece.
Michael, you are a strong influence for Janelle and handy when it comes to fixing dish washers. Find out where she hides her treats so that I may partake when I come again.
Mike, you are a very sweet individual. Stay faithful in the Gospel.
Ryan, you are a rock and will most certainly go far in life. Thank you for all that you do. Everyone enjoys your company.
Melanie, You are very creative and know how to enjoy life. Keep it up!
Jon, You are the entertainer. You always make people laugh with your antics. Thank you for always being willing to play games.
Evan, You are very smart. You have an interesing take on life. Stay positive.

Mom, You are tough. You have a peaceful demeanor. Remember that we all love you. You are the matriarch of this family and have much to offer us in the years to come.

Dad, We miss you and love you. We know we aren't separted from you forever!

Amy

4 comments:

janellelee said...

very nice amy. i agree that we should revamp this blog. perhaps mel could infuse some of her awesomeness into it:) amy, you are peaceful and such a likeable person. people want to be around you. and riley is so fun to play games with,and has a wonderful sense of humor. thanks for saying nice things about everyone...me and jen considered the opposite...putting something "controversial" on here to get people going again.

jenbahrens said...

Amy--thanks for your sweet post! I think you are exceptionally spiritual and you're very easy to love. Riley is a very kind person and has achieved athletic accomplishment that most people only dream of. I've kept my eating under control for a whole week but have lost nothing on the scale! I guess its supposed to be hard.

You Are My Fave said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ryan said...

Thank you for being positive Amy. I feel like your natural disposition is to be positive even when the cynical world works against what you are. I think your positivity is what draws people to you. You should always be mindful of how outside influences may affect your ability to be and feel positive, never letting people or things take that away.

I echo your statements on everyone.