Sunday, October 10, 2010

NJ trip








I do love the city...it makes me think "big" things!







oh, this was a fabulous old mental hospital...just tucked away in a million trees on the hillside..



(This reminded me of "Save the Clock Tower!" from Back to the Future)



the old eery train stations at liberty state park


pieces of the twin towers...







gracie's bunnies








I had such a fun trip! I loved, loved, loved being back in NJ. Jen and Ron have a beautiful home, nestled in a beautiful grove of trees. Everything has history and is so unique. I loved it! Thanks for letting me stay with you guys!!!

3 comments:

Ryan said...

Great pics and fun looking trip!

I'm excited to go there for the baby blessing in November!

cobrakaidojo said...

wow good pics, michaels face in that first picture makes him look uncomfortable. is that hoody your wearing from your high school days?

jon

Amy said...

Sounds like it was fun! I'm glad you could go.