Saturday, October 16, 2010

Secret Santa?


I was wondering if people were interested in doing secret santa again this year. If people have strong feelings against it just let me know or else I will draw names for everybody and post it. I'm happy to continue with the tradition if that's what everybody wants. I am thinking about my Christmas shopping early this year and would like to be on the look out for a good gift for whoever I get.
By the way, Evelyn's blessing was great. Riley gave her a fantastic blessing. It was a wonderful day. Thanks mom for coming down, it meant a lot to have you there. We also had Jon, Grandma and Grandpa Boyer, Kathy, Mike, Ben, Deeann, Billy, and Ashley as well as Riley's family. After the blessing we had a brunch at our house. It was a great day.
Thanks, Amy

3 comments:

cobrakaidojo said...

Yo, this is me responding to your post Amy. I'm cool with doing Secret Santa again this year. I wish I could have come to the blessing. Did you find a place where I can get my wisdom teeth pulled? If so, give me a ring.

janellelee said...

i think we should do this! what if we did like a rotation style gift exchange from now on? so you would know who you had all year.

jenbahrens said...

I say yes to secret santa.