Monday, January 14, 2008

Let's get this going again!


I've decided we need to start blogging once again. What is going on with everybody? Basically, I've got Dad and Janelle on a workout program. Janelle choose to do this on her own. I forced dad into doing it. If anyone else would like help, you know how to reach me.


Riley and I haven't been up to much lately. I'm having a hard time staying motivated to do my school work. I have two more semesters and already I have senioritis. It's a shame. Running is going pretty well, I've had some good practices. My first meet is this weekend in Pocatello where I will be running the mile.


Riley is involved in a Basketball league and a soccer league. He also is really into racquetball lately. He gets 3 hours of paid exercise during work and he uses it to play racquetball. It's pretty funny I got him his own racquet for Christmas and a sweatband to wear while he plays. Then he went and bought himself his own set of goggles. He's a pretty intense player.


Events in our life....."Lost" is starting up again at the end of January. Ryan and Melanie I hope you are aware. That's the biggest thing for us right now, a tv show.


Hope to hear from everyone soon.


Amy

5 comments:

janellelee said...

yes amy. i have lost 3 pounds. however i am still obese. thanks for your help.

Ryan said...

Mel and I are very excited for Lost to resume. It is the finest show on TV, by far. I wonder if its counter-culture will become like Star Trek's. If so, then I'm on board for the first Lost convention.

Melanie said...

Ryan, stop embarassing yourself.

Melanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jonny said...

i watched lost for about two minutes on a portable DVD driving from washington to utah and didnt think it was anything special.