Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day Mom!

Mom, you are a GREAT mother. I couldn't find a really great picture of just you--but I had this picture of you surrounded by some of your kids and grandkids and I thought it was very accurate. You're always taking care of someone else. You've completely devoted your life to us and I don't think I'm appreciative enough of all you've done and continue to do. I am very grateful to have been blessed with such a faithful, patient, and kind mother. I hope you have a great day!

P.S. We've done a few fun things lately. Check my blog later today to see what we've been up to.

2 comments:

Amy said...

We love you mom! YOu're such a beautiful person. I try to use your example in my own life. I hope one day I can be the great mom you are.

janellelee said...

thank you for raising seven kids. we DID all turn out great, thanks to you!