Tuesday, May 6, 2008

lets get ready to rumble:)

Okay, I just wanted to remind everyone about the family reunion. Angie and Pete are in charge of the family races, and I will be the first to admit, that I would love for our family to shine at these events. By our family, I mean, Amy, Riley, Melanie, Ryan, Jon, Evan, and the Ahren's clan. I am slow. So is my husband, there is no mistake about that. I have always been slow, I will not try to hide it. But we need a little of this..........at the reunion (minus the skimpy "runner's" clothes.)




Lets begin the training sessions now, let us all get into shape and compete. I will watch you all sail to victory, and bask in your glory...from the side-lines.

6 comments:

cobrakaidojo said...

sorry if anyone is offended that i used their photo w/o permission...

Ryan said...

Is it done according to age or are we pitting each branch of the family against the other?

You Are My Fave said...

I'm so nervous. You're putting so much pressure on me. I'm going to have to practice my shorter distances.

Amy said...

I'm ready, I feel fairly confident we shall dominate.

jenbahrens said...

This sounds like fun!



Claire

Kaley said...

I believe last year, the denny blodgetts' were victorious. So I bid you good luck...a lot of luck. =)

Kaley