Friday, September 12, 2008

We aren't very good at this blog thing

I definitely don't do my fair share of posting anything but really and truely, I'm not sure if you want me to. I'd probably just share with you the deal I got at Target or how I can't wait for the new season of TV to start because this last couple of weeks Ryan has had homework have kind of stunk. Or maybe I'll share my thoughts on how much I love Obama with Jon because you all know that I'm so dang liberal. So here are some questions I have for the fam.

Amy, how is your last cross country season going? Are you sad to be so close to finishing or are you ready to be done? What are your plans after school ends?

Jon, how's BYU? Are you still working? Has your ward improved? How's your best friend, Jon McCain?

Evan, how's the band? Have you had any gigs lately?

Janelle, how does it feel to have a child in kindergarten now?

Does anybody want to go on a cruise with us?

What are everybody's plans for Christmas?

Oh and by the way, I was totally kidding about the whole Obama thing. I can honestly say I haven't decided on who I'm going to vote for yet. I would, however, like to see Cindy McCain take it down a notch.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Cross Country is going well. We've only had one meet so there isn't much to reveal about it. I race in Bozeman, MT on the 20th. I'm excited about that. Riley and I are going to Weezer in OCtober and I'm very excited about that.

janellelee said...

thanks mel! i was thinking how our blog has been slack lately...although i did like my cello post....having a child in kindergarten has been more depressing than i thought, but it is getting bbetter for me and audrey. she had some "respect" issues for a couple of days and i freaked out that my child would be labeled a trouble maker and therefore her whole school career down the toilet...but i overreacted, of course. she loves it and is doing great!
we will be here this christmas, anticipating everyones plans to hopefully come here.