Wednesday, October 3, 2007

All
Jon, are you saying that you have a sad health situation by placing that story in our blog? Mmmmm. I am not sure I agree with you. Very funny on the celebrity-lookalikes Janelle.
I am at work and for the first time can remember how to sign on to the blog! I have just spent
the last hour and a half trying to figure out how to make a check mark on a digital roster for this
class. We use to just use a paper roster and pen. So dumb. Well I learn something every day.
It has been constantly blustery and cloudy now for about 4 straight days here in the Tri-Cities.
So I have been hiding in the house with the windows shutup, hoping for just a couple more
warm sunny days.
I have successfully taught Evan how to drive the Sentra! He hasn't ground the gears once.
Totally amazing! So now he wants to drive me or dad anywhere all the time.

I am so excited that I got some tomatoes off my garden and a few green beans and peas.
Lots of yellow squash and zuccinhi too but that stuff will grow anywhere. I made a pasta
sauce with the tomatoes and peas, oh and tons of basil that also is growing in the garden.
It was good. I enjoyed making the garden and planting but it wasn't very productive.
Maybe next year will be better. love from mom

4 comments:

janellelee said...

hi mom...i know, this weather has been a little gloomy...i am not ready for summer to be over, but oh well. your garden was awesome! maybe next spring you can help me plant one on the side of our house.

Amy said...

Thats great you had some production from your garden. Fresh garden food is so good.

jenbahrens said...

I think you're great on the computer! You're always telling me about internet websites for cheap airline tickets that I've never heard of. Where did you put your garden? Is it in the backyard or the side yard?

jenbahrens said...

By the way, your last post meant a lot to me. I was so happy you were able to come out for the baptism. And I'm glad you were able to have a fun summer.