Monday, October 15, 2007

janelle




I have become obsessed with talk radio, specifically Laura Ingram. I never used to listen or like it. I am becoming more and more conservative as I get older. But anger comes with listening and I feel so sad for the state of the world. I am reminded of Johnny's conversation with Michael Medved regarding homosexual rights. Yikes! Jon, that was a very interesting point you were trying to make....yet, Michael M. steamed rolled you and your argument became just as shaky as your quivering voice. But it was funny to hear you talk about gay rights to adopt and get married.

As Laura would say....

4 comments:

jenbahrens said...

I love Laura Ingraham too! She is very funny. She's really anti-illegal immigrants and I'm definitely more moderate in my illegal immigration views. But I love her comments on abortion and the way she makes fun of the "elites." Good choice Janelle.

Jonny said...

i too enjoy laura i listen to her on my way home from work each morning. My goal in talking to michael medved was to discourage people from electing nancy pelosi, but i failed. I am becoming more liberal each day i think, many of you think that i am a neo con, however i am pretty moderate in my views.

Jonny said...

by the way, i recommend another entertaining radio talk show host: michael savage.

cobrakaidojo said...

I prefer the views expressed on "Air America".

Dad