Monday, October 22, 2007

janelle

So, I think Tom Cruise gets a bad rap. Am I the only one who thinks he is a good actor? He is in so many good movies. Michael and I love to watch him run...he puts all his effort into it.
I am bringing this up b/c I did a face recognition at http://www.myheritage.com/ for Michael and Tom was one of the ones that came up for him. Funny?! I think they have similar eyes, but that is about it. Speaking of face recognition...Lance Bass came up in mine along w/another male actor that I don't know. That makes me feel good about my femininity. But the face recognition was fun to do...thanks Ryan and Mel! Here are just a few of my favorite Tom Cruise movies...


Did you know that he has never won an academy award?

10 comments:

MishMyBelle said...

Janelle-

I love the new blog! I would agree with you on most of the Tom Cruise movies. I think he is a good actor. And pretty nice to look at, I might add :)

Amy said...

My favorite movie of his is Mission Impossible 1 and 3. I don't really like him as an actor. To tell you the truth I think he over exagerates his facial expressions.

Amy said...

FYI: I did that celebrity look a like collage, Lance Bass was included as a look a like for me as well. So was Raven.

Jonny said...

tom cruise may look good on screen but he is legally a midget in 38 states. he had to stand on a stool in top gun during the love making scene.

Ryan said...

I am never not entertained by a Tom Cruise movie.

cobrakaidojo said...

Robert Duval is better looking than Tom Cruise.

Dad

janellelee said...

really? when i think of robert duvall i think of a pot belly or beer belly. i dont necissarily think that tom cruise is good looking or i dont really care for his personal life, but he makes some pretty mean action movies!

cobrakaidojo said...

All
There are no good actors in todays
Hollywood! Sean Connery is about
as good as they come.
(maybe Brad Pitt)

mom

Jonny said...

janelle has a secret crush on tom cruise.

janellelee said...

jon, i know you are just trying to provoke me...it isnt going to work this time:) i am over my insecurities