Tuesday, October 9, 2007

A little surprise...


Our new school is .7 miles away but we are still "walkers" not "busers." Even though its a little far, I like to walk to pick them up rather than drive. The weather's been beautiful here too! Anyways today, shortly after we left school, it started to literally pour down rain. Usually you can feel if its going to rain--the air gets really heavy. But today I just didn't think it was going to rain. We walked the whole way home in a torrential downpour! We laughed and had fun but I'll definitely be taking my umbrella with me the next time it looks like rain.

4 comments:

janellelee said...

playing in the rain is so fun and carefree! and that is so great that you walk to school! that looks like a fun picture!

cobrakaidojo said...

Jen,

The walk to school is an excellent way to meet the commitment of excercise to your younger sibling. Good job!!

Dad

cobrakaidojo said...

i miss rain, it is so dry here in provo. i like to play in the rain too although my immune system is so weak that i would have pnemonia the next day.

Amy said...

The rain is my favorite type of weather. I love it when it's cloudy and rainy. It's fun to run in.