Tuesday, September 11, 2007

First day of school

Well, yesterday was the first day of a new school for the kids. Claire seemed to do OK but Christian had a rough day (While Christian was telling me about his awful day, Claire kept saying things like "I have 5 new friends" or "my new best friend is Erica." So she feels fine about it.) Christian wants to make friends but feels shy and scared to talk to the other kids. So we had some major pep talks last night and I'm praying he does OK today. His teacher is supposedly excellent--she's young and energetic. Claire's teacher is supposed to be good as well.

Joseph of course insisted that I pack him a lunch and a backpack just like the other kids. We had "school" for him while Gracie took her nap. He learned to write the letter A and we played football at his "recess."

You can see pictures on my blog:

http://jenbahrens.blogspot.com/

1 comments:

janellelee said...

YES, i left a comment on your blog! they are so cute, i am trying to figure out who christian looks like? what do you think...i can totally see you in claire and christian, but i think christian is more ron....