Wednesday, September 5, 2007

FROM AMY



I just wanted to make sure I could add my own picture correctly. I just polished off the rest of the pringle salt and vinegar chips we had in our cupboard and am now ready to type. I know you all have been eagerly awaiting my comments. J/k. I'm really excited we have a family blog going. I really like to hear updates of what everyone is doing. Thanks goes to Jen, Janelle, and Ryan for creating this idea. I hope we can keep this up, so that we may grow closer as a family. Well, Riley had a soccer game tonight and of course he dominated. The highlight of the night was that he assisted a goal. His team ended up winning. Riley as you all know is a sports fanatic, so he keeps busy with that stuff while I'm doing homework or running. I still work for the professional trapper. My hours have now been cut down to about 10 hours a week because of school. He's still chasing squirrels, raccoons, and pigeons and driving me nuts but it's a job that pays. I had my first cross country meet last Friday up in Logan. I think I did pretty well, I placed 9th overall and ran a time of 18:13. It was probably a little less then a 5k, but that's a pretty good start for the year. Our next meet is September 15 in Bozeman, MT.

1 comments:

cobrakaidojo said...

whooo...amazing time. amy, i need you to train me. the first thing i noticed in that christmas picture was my white double chin...the second thing i noticed was my massive back and shoulders. what have i become>??
-janelle