Thursday, September 6, 2007

This is Jen signing in.

Well, I finally figured out how to post on this blog. We've been busy the past couple weeks. We've moved into a house. Thats a really big deal for us. Its an old house in a nice neighborhood. Its a bilevel--there are 3 bedrooms upstairs, a living room, dining room and kitchen. Downstairs is a family room, 4th bedroom that we're using as a storage/school room , laundry room and 2 car garage. The landscaping is not great, but Ron mowed and edged last Saturday and it made a big improvement. Deer come through the yard every day. We have no furniture so the living room and dining room are completely empty. When I find my camera battery recharger I'll take pictures. I love it so far and so do the kids.

OUR NEW PHONE NUMBER IS (973) 933-2406.

Christian Claire and I went to the school tonight for "New kids Scavenger Hunt." School starts on Monday. The school feels like a much better environment already then the last place we were in. Christian's teacher is young and has a really good reputation. Claire's teacher is nice as well. While we were out tonight, Joseph and Ron played Star Wars Legos. Gracie is walking and she loves it! When she first started walking, she kept laughing so hard it would make her fall down. Ron's job is the same and we'd still like to find something better. Last Friday the kids and I drove to Woodbridge to have dinner with Dustin Blodgett, his companion and a member they were on splits with. It was a lot of fun to see him. He's doing great.

I am so excited about this blog! I hope everyone posts on it so we can be more involved in each other's lives. Thanks for setting it up Janelle and Ryan.

2 comments:

janellelee said...

wow! sounds fun, i am excited to see pictures of your house!! i didnt have a family picture that included gracie, so feel free to change the one i posted!!! do you like it when school starts so you only have 2 kids to deal with during the day?? or do you miss them? ---janelle

cobrakaidojo said...

I can't believe you moved into a house already! I'm glad you like it. It probably feels like you've got a lot more space of your own. I hope your kids enjoy school!

From Amy