Sunday, September 16, 2007

An update

FYI school is going better for Christian and Claire. The second day of school, Christian had talked to some girls he sits with and he felt much better about the day. The third day of school, he played soccer at recess with some boys. I think he'll be fine. Claire is doing OK still as well. They had school off for Rosh Hashanah Thursday and Friday.Joseph gave his first talk in Primary today. He told the story of Ammon. I purposely picked that story because I knew that as long as he could say the phrase "chopped off their arms" in his talk, he would be OK with it. He did a really great job.Gracie made it out of our bench and almost started climbing the steps to the stand in Sacrament Meeting. She is very busy and loves being able to walk.We spent all day yesterday trying to organize our garage. And its still not done. But we are slowly getting the house put together.

3 comments:

Ryan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ryan said...

I wish we lived in an area populated with Jewish people so we could have those holidays off. I also wish that I could've seen Joseph's talk. I believe that he is a true born stage performer. everyday we were with him this summer, he'd deliver a wisecrack with the timing of a seasoned comedian. He also delivers hefty dramatic monologues and belts out songs, like Mulan's "I'll Make a Man Out of You," with phrasal emphasis in all the right places

janellelee said...

how cute! i am glad school is going better for christian&claire! joseph reminds me of reese! it is so cute when they do their talks. i helped audrey once a while ago and i was nervous, the pictures i was holding up for her were shaking a little.