Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Jonny

Jonny
Well, gosh i'd better put in my two cents too! What an exciting opportunity we all have to post blogs in the complex blogosphere! Ryan promised me that he would e-mail this blog to me, but after waiting several days in high anticipation their was no hope, i had to find it myself. Nowadays it is hard to know who you can trust. Anyway, i luckily stumbled across "newsfromthebitterroot" on janelles blog: their happened to be a link to it through a video of me dancing at chuckie cheeses' which i did not give permission to anyone to post.Right now i have two jobs and am saving for my college education that will begin in the winter at BYU (the real BYU). I am working as a night auditor again, this time at best western cotton tree inn. I can get you all low rates if i feel you deserve it. I also work at an italian sub shop where i cook and take orders. Its fun. My work load is heavy, up to 72 hours per week, but sacrafice brings forth the blessings of heaven! In this case, the blessings are in the form of monetary gain.Currently my intellecual interests include american foreign policy for the last 100 years and mitt romney. I believe he can get the nomination if he starts gaining groung in florida. The political implications are too far above the rest of you to comprehend so i will not attempt to explain why that is significant.Socially i am doing fine. Nolan is my roommate this semester. I got off to a rough start with my new ward. I have made friends with many of the people in my new ward. However, 2 girls in particular hate me. I was hanging out one night with these 2 girls' roommates, performing magic tricks for them, when i thought of pulling a prank on these 2 girls. They were fast asleep and i thought it would be funny to go in their room and pour water on them as they slept. I recieved the green light from their roommates. I did it! The next night they came up to me in ward prayer and expressed how disappointed they were in me. So, now they hate me and they are uptight unforgiving utah mormons. oh well.Last night was a fun night. I was invited to a birthday party of a girl i did not know. It was fun. Alot of people were there. We each took turns saying something we liked about the birthday girl. I was among the majority of people there who did not know her. When it was my turn to say something i decided to say something really general that could apply to every BYU student, i said: "i really admire how Taylor has an unwavering testimony about the restored gospel." Some thought it was funny others were offended.I look forward to many posts on this blog and from hearing from all of you.

5 comments:

janellelee said...

AS FOR your political commments you made about mitt...i have one word for you jon...michael medved! your voice quiverd as a supportor of gay addoption. you could feel the fear in your voice as you were discussing policy with someone who actually does know politics...i am glad you FINALLY posted! sounds like a lot of work, but you should! jon, you do need to learn sOME TACT! i threw a bowl of water on one of my roommates, she thought it was funny tho!

janellelee said...

wow! i have terrible spelling!

Ryan said...

Hi Jon, excellent to hear that you are harassing the uptight cougars of provo who so often stand atop the rameumptom of pride. sorry i didn't get you the link to this, i saw your email included in janelle's message and so i didn't see the need to hold your hand and help you get on the blog.

so you're with mitt this election? i am too, but I have to say he's not going to make it into the general election. Thus, I join with Oprah in voicing my support for Barak Obama--the next president of the United States.

Amy said...

Jon, sorry for not getting your permission to post that video of you dancing at Chuckie Cheese. I guess I didn't think it was necessary. If you notice in the background of the video, you can hear two women whistling and encouraging you to keep dancing. Don't listen to those uptight Mormon girls, just keep pulling pranks and do what you do best. They'll get over it.

cobrakaidojo said...

Ryan, you still owe me pictures from the New Jersey trip, (the ones you promised to send me). Its better to promise less and come up short then to make high promises and disappoint. Furthermore, im afraid your faith in Barack (hussein) Osama...oops Obama is misguided, you should put your hopes into a more capable candidate: Mitt romney.